I would die if I was forbidden to love, forbidden to write, and forbidden to fashion. Lady Gaga

Thursday, July 29, 2010

My first blog post



I am a big fan of lots of bloggers all around the world. After many years reading their blogs I am inspired to do it myself. Besides, many people encourage me to write my own blog. I am so deeply in love with fashion and writing that I can't find a better way to express myself than here. Moreover, I'm spending very lasts days with my dearest people, because I am moving to London soon. So, I dedicate this blog and all posts of it to my family (especially to my mum, who was the first style teacher for me), my pretty pretty girl-friends, my bestfriend, who makes me jealous everytime I see her new clothes and my boyfriend, who doesn't have to make much effort to be the most attractive man in a room.

Enjoy reading! I hope you like it.

xoxo,
G.

5 comments:

  1. Finally! Congrats!
    This blog is so you ;) love it!
    Already looking forward to your new posts and you coming back ;)
    Good luck, fashionista! ;)

    xoxo,

    your pretty girl-friend Viktorija :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, honey!!!!!!!!!! I like it so much!:* I am thinking about something like this but i am waiting for inspiration;) I am delighted with this, I AM YOUR FAN!!!!!!!!!!
    with love - M :*
    xoxo!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Queen G!!!! I am so proud of you, sweety!!xxxx Cant wait all your observations about the fashion because i always knew that u has a targeted eye:)I dont even know better dressed person like u!!!

    Forever and ever :*

    B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aciu, mano brangiausiosios! Labai gera tai girdeti!!! Jau truksta jusu :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. O man taves...:*

    ReplyDelete