I would die if I was forbidden to love, forbidden to write, and forbidden to fashion. Lady Gaga

Monday, November 8, 2010

Britain's Best Dressed Top 5















Fashion magazine Harper's Bazaar announced Britain's Best Dressed Top 20. Selected by a panel of fashion-savy judges, they represent all that is great about British style today.
Top 5 of Britain's Best Dressed on my blog!

1. Actress Carey Mulligan
2.Designer Victoria Beckham
3.Model and designer Yasmin Le Bon
4.Presenter Alexa Chung
5. Singer Florence Welch

I definitely say YES to Victoria, Alexa and Florence, but not sure about the others...

2 comments:

  1. i am very sure about the model and designer Yasmin Le Bon, especially the blue knitted thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure about which "blue knitted thing" you are talking about :) Lorenzo Lovegun :)

    ReplyDelete