I would die if I was forbidden to love, forbidden to write, and forbidden to fashion. Lady Gaga

Sunday, December 26, 2010

La Jolie Fille










French actress Clemence Poesy has been called a new style icon in the fashion world. Lots of fashion magazines show her pictures as an example of a perfect sense of style. Mixing up bed-head hair and lean limbs with rock chic and coquettes style, that's what makes her unique.
I remember the first time when I saw this girl on the Gossip Girl kissing Chuck Bass. That time I thought that there is something inside this girl (maybe that Frenchness) which makes her look so simple, but so chic at the same time. Here we go... Now she is sitting in the front rows of the fashion shows and striking a pose with the Kaiser Karl Lagerfeld. Not bad, Clemence, not bad... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment