I would die if I was forbidden to love, forbidden to write, and forbidden to fashion. Lady Gaga

Sunday, July 22, 2012

This Week I Like 2


Hey guys. Hope you had a great weekend, it is about to finish now. However, I would like to share what I enjoyed the most about the last week. Also, it is a mid of July already and I think it is a time to start thinking about next season's wardrobe. I am adding my short wishlist for the AW12. It is just the beggining, though... :)

1 picture. My 'Vogue' black and white cards collection.

2,3,4 pictures. Home-made salad that we enjoyed this week. My secret ingredients are sun dried tomatoes and croutons.




Product of the week: 'Airbrush legs'. I had it for a while, but have tried it only yesterday and I must say I love it so much. It makes your legs look tanned and glowing and you can easily wash it off. Also, it covers everything you do not want others to see and leaves no stains.


Wishlist for the coming season.

Zara red shopper


Burberry black leather boots

Zara slippers

Mango boucle jacket


Burberry wool peplum trench


No comments:

Post a Comment