I would die if I was forbidden to love, forbidden to write, and forbidden to fashion. Lady Gaga

Sunday, July 15, 2012

This Week I Like

Hello! Hope you had a great weekend. I am starting a new column in my blog named 'This Week I Like'. This will be a weekly post about what I liked, saw, wore the most and experienced in a week time.
This week I am posting my fav products, clothes and food :) Hope you like it.

My favourite shoes: Top shop studded slippers, Asos black slippers, Zara silver metalic sandels.



Denim of the week


Necklase I adore


Jacket I wore the most


I am still on the 2nd book of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'


Products I can not live without: Guerlain Terracotta bronzer, Biotherm tonic, John Frieda full repair serum, Lancome Tent Miracle foundation, Sanctuary Secret Therapist's face oil


This week we eat a lot of cherries and cheese :)



And can not live without my bf's smell :)








No comments:

Post a Comment